Regulatory Affairs Officer – Limburg
For one of our clients we are searching for a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- Writing scientific texts for new products
- Compliance activities including checking and correctly interpreting regulations, submitting regulatory affairs, supervising variations and submitting requests for registration transfers of dossier updates
- Operating on renewals independently
- Assisting with the compilation and completion of registration dossiers
- Collecting all kinds of administrative documents (permits, GMP certificates, samples, etc.) from internal and external parties answering questions from authorities during national registration procedures for self-prepared registration dossiers
- Liaising and communicating with different departments
- Maintaining internal procedures and internal administration
- Bachelor or Master degree in Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication, interpersonal interaction and organisational skills are essential
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested, you can apply on this position by clicking the “Apply button”. If you have any questions you can contact Robin Bisschoff on +31 43 321 71 71.