This organization welcomed in 2017 several new customers in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK, and there are even more on the horizon. That’s why this organisation is looking for good people who can help to realize growth ambition and fulfil the promises made to customers.
The organisation develops a software (as a service) platform that enables companies to humanize the digital customer experience and make it more personal, and effective. This platform is the artificially intelligent conversation machine behind chatbots, intelligent virtual assistants and self-service solutions on websites, apps and social media like Facebook Messenger. The organisation works for major brands (including KPN, T-Mobile, NN, ANWB and many more).
Do you love to break down technical information and transform it into easy to understand content? Are you able to change perspective and tone according to different audiences? Are you able to set a new standard for our documentation? Then you might be the new Technical Writer.
What to expect from you
You will deliver the very best documentation for customers, partners and colleagues. We offer guidance to all our users, especially during the on-boarding to our platform. Therefore, this organisation needs to make sure it has spot-on documentation that is easy to read and understand.
You should be able to quickly pickup knowledge on all advanced business features and functions of the platform. This organisation is looking for someone who understands the technical details and can write documentation for developers. As the Technical Writer, you will provide platform documentation and other knowledge transfer materials such as API documentation, installation and migration guides, conceptual overviews, programming examples, and release notes.
With your experience and skills, you will contribute to the quality of the software platform; helping to realize successful customer implementations.
As the first Technical Writer, you will set the bar for all future Technical Writers. This also means you can choose what tooling you’d like to use, and how the organsation should build it’s Partner Support Desk. You’re the expert, you tell us!
• Write, edit and harmonize all of the technical documentation for all platform users
• Write technical documentation for the external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides, in collaboration with the developers
• Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English.
• Gather information from the development team and subject matter experts on their subjects and on the web.
• Support design and layout.
• Coordinate the publication process of the Support Portal.
• Assist with translation efforts for technical documents and marketing materials.
Your background / profile
The perfect candidate for this position will match the following profile:
• Education: Academic, IT related
• Proven and thorough understanding of software and web technologies.
• Experience working as a Technical Writer with proven writing skills.
• Understanding and documenting APIs and services.
• Excellent didactic and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent English writing skills / near native English.
• Programming experience is a plus.
• Interest in Chatbots and conversational technologies is a plus.
• A chance to work in a company that’s changing the way customers and companies interact.
• A young international organization where your input counts.
• Plenty of growth opportunities to create your own success.
• Enthusiastic colleagues who challenge you to get the most out of yourself.
Leo Berghof +31 43 321 71 71
Comments are closed.