Quality Assurance Manager – Liège
The Quality Assurance Manager for one of our clients in Belgium is responsible for ensuring that all managers & process owners develop and maintain their part of the quality management system, in addition to supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture.
- Ensuring the product is labelled and packed to current specifications and distributed in a way that meets regulatory requirements
- Being responsible for the continuous development of processes and systems to facilitate the attainment of a World Class Organization.
- Being responsible for the continuous development, monitoring and implementation of the Quality Management System including key Quality Processes such as CAPA, NCR and Change Management, etc. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Working with the Management Team to meet all site performance indicators, including Service Level Conformance (analysis & reporting of data).
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the QA Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in the capacity of QA Manager
- Experience with People Management
- Experience in a Regulated Industry
- Experience with Change Management
- Experience with QMS Management
- Experience in a matrix organizational environment
- Knowledge of English and French language
You can contact Michelle Wegter if you have any questions regarding this position on +31 43 321 71 71.
You can apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button