Biomedical Laboratory Technician – Geleen
Do you want to work for a big, international company that works in the field of cell culturing? Do you like to work in a small team? Our client is looking for Biomedical Laboratory Technicians for their laboratory in Geleen. You will work in an international environment in a modern manufacturing laboratory and your work will have a direct impact on the patients in need of cell therapy.
As a Biomedical Laboratory Technician you will mainly work in the cleanroom, where you are busy working with cell cultures. You work with patient material, so you must follow the GMP-principles and work according to strict protocols and procedures. Your responsibilities include…
- Carrying out cell culture activities and any tasks that are related to cell culture, such as cleaning up manufacturing rooms and materials, preparing cell culture media, etc.
- Following and reporting on the required process steps in batch records
- Reporting any deviations in the required process steps
- Setting up and reviewing production processes
- Graduated as a laboratory technician on a level that is comparable to the Dutch HBO-level
- Experience (either during studies or during work) with cell culture and GMP
- Fluent in the English language – very comfortable speaking English
- Good communication skills
- Structured and accurate way of working
- No objection to working in shifts
- Valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Working in an international, multicultural organisation
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and development
- A gross yearly salary around €35.000
- A bonus of 8%
- A travel allowance
- 29 vacation days per year
- Permanent employment after an initial contract of 1 year
If you have any questions, please contact Twan Ackermans at +31 6 39 89 11 30.
We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply via the ‘apply’ button or by contacting Twan Ackermans at +31 6 39 89 11 30.