Team leader Manufacturing – Maastricht
We are looking for experienced biotech associates that are ready for the next step in their career!
Our client is a contract manufacturing organisation located in the south of the Netherlands. They support organisations in the developement and production of ATMP’s.
The team lead manufacturing is leading a team of 15 Biotech associates and reporting to the production manager.
The main tasks of this role are:
- Responsible for the qualification and development of your team;
- Secure quality and overall GMP compliance related to manufacturing activities;
- Responsible for appropriate transfer of information between teams;
- Manage, plan and coordinate the production batches in compliance with GMP regulations;
- Plan, organize and coordinate maintenance / cleaning activities in production areas;
- Organize and coordinate logistic activities:
- Reception of materials,
- Planning, preparing and organizing the shipment of the final product
- Ensure the generation, review and approval of manufacturing documents in coordination with other departments and in accordance with GMP regulations.
- Assisting Quality Engineering in qualification activities
- Managing materials for cleanrooms
- Initiation and timely follow up of deviations, CAPA’s and Changes, in coordination with QA department.
- Initiate and implementing process, planning and training improvements.
- Notify the supervisor of all observed deviations in a timely manner in accordance with GMP regulations.
You should have the following experience/knowledge;
- Bachelor / Master degree in biochemistry/biotechnology/biomedical with focus on cell biology and/or human cell culturing techniques.
- Proven track record in ATMP
- Leadership qualities.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Hands-on mentality
- Well-developed planning and organizing skills, coaching skills,
- Problem solving skills
- Result driven,
- Young, dynamic and multi culture environment
- Above average salary
- Well balanced training program
- Good career opportunities within the company
Does this position match your ambition? Are you interested to receive more information about the company and conditions? Please contact Robin Bisschoff (+31614.795.647) for apply via our website. We will contact you within two days to inform you about the next steps.